I was up before the sun this morning (oops), so I'm fading fast here. Just a short note about what's going on in my world. I went into work a little early today (it's been very busy) but got to leave early with my summer schedule (longer days M-Th, short day F).Then my mom and aunt met me at work and the 3 of us rode up in one car to visit my sister at the wildlife refuge where she's been interning this summer. (She's just there for a couple more weeks.) I'd been up there one other time, but my mom and aunt hadn't been, so that was cool. It was hot and humid, but that's NJ for you. Got to see the baby bluebirds (that were just hatching the last time I visited) via a web cam streaming video into the visitors center, which was neat. And got to see a humming bird enjoying the cardinal flowers behind the center. My sister is working tonight (she's a bat intern) so we had an early dinner with her at a nearby diner and then came home.
The cats were happy to see me - or at least to see their dinner appear ;-)My sister's blog about the internship is at: http://njbatgirl.blogspot.com
Now it's off to bed. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment